Yo yo yo people! How are you doing today? Since I didn’t get time to finish my current read (Rebel of the Sands) last weekend (hence no review) – today I’ll be doing the monthly wrap-up plus a book haul post instead!
This month I’ve read:
- By Your Side by Kasie West – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Lola and the Boy Next door by Stephanie Perkins – ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Compare to February (where I read about 14 books), I did quite poorly (lmao) at my reading this month (but if you count reading physiology textbooks, that’s another story haha). I’m currently at 47% in Rebel of the Sands and I am quite unsure about where it’s going – I was hooked, but not so much anymore – hopefully I’ll find time this coming weekend to finish it! Will post my over-due review then!
B’day Book Haul
I got a total of 13 books this month (2 from a friend, 1 from the publisher):
1) Milk and Honey (I finished this in one setting – it was pretty good!)
2) This Savage Song (I LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH THANKS HOMER!)
3) Wintersong (I have heard many great things about this one!)
4) Poison Study (heard mixed reviews about this – have you read it?)
6) The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Only read book 1 of the series and LOVED IT!)
7) The Evolution of Mara Dyer
8) The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Got these three in a nice box set)
9) Ugly Love
10) November 9 (My favourite NA book as of yet)
11) To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before (Got the hardback for half-priced #bargain)
12) The Song Rising (Thank you to Bloomsbury for sending me a copy!)
13) Signed collector’s edition of The Song Rising
Have you read any of the mentioned books? If you have – comment your thoughts on the book/s! I’d love to know!
Here you go! My wrap up and my massive bday haul 🙂 It’s not much but I hope you enjoy this post! ‘Till next time! xx