G’day bookworms how are we? I’ve been back at uni for 2 weeks now and I have been super busy (and mentally exhausted)! BUT I (somehow) managed to read 14 books in February – yeah you read correctly – 14!!!
Books I read in February:
- Craval by Stephanie Garber – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (see full spoiler-free review here)
- King’s Cage by Victoria Aveyeard – ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (see full spoiler-free review here)
- The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Frostblood by Elly Blake – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (see full spoiler-free review here)
- Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- What Light by Jay Asher – ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Switched by Amanda Hocking – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Detention Land by Susan Orion – ⭐️⭐️ (see full review here)
- On The Fence by Kasie West – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- This Is Our Story by Ashley Elston – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (I ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND THIS ONE!)
- The Distance Between Us by Kasie West – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I’m currently reading By Your Side by Kasie West (yes I’m a sucker for her books ok). What about you? How did your reading go in February?
Even though I’ve got so much stuff going on in med school – I’m still gonna go ahead and make a March TBR and hope for the best haha.
Books on my March TBR:
- By Your Side by Kasie West
- The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski
- Lola and the Boy Next door by Stephanie Perkins
- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
I think I’ll leave it there ~ If you wanna see my “med student life” update – see below! Until next time bookworms! Happy Reading! xx
Med Student Life Update:
HELLO!!! Glad you decided to stay and read this! Okay so this year I’m a second year med student (whooohooo!!!!) and this semester I am studying the cardiovascular system, respiratory system, haematology and renal medicine and a module about Australian rural health. It’s VERY full-on and I’m so so exhausted after every single day. Arghhhh!!!
The work load is HUGE but you know what – I’ve got this (I hope lol). I have also been working slightly ahead so that I won’t be completely clueless when I have the lectures ad tutorials. Thankfully, I have been managing to find some time to read and chill (chill = reading and/or sleep).
Oh and guess what? I binged watched all episodes of Riverdale and I’m COMPLETELY OBSESSED (30% the show, 70% Cole Sprouse). Anyone watches it? What are your thoughts?
Ok I’ve rambled enough tonight but THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS YOU ROCK and deserve a cookie!!!